Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sicktober

Last month, I, and other bloggers, commented on both the "sucky" and the "sick" nature of September.

Well, as it turns out, I should have focused on October, because I've been sick for most of it.

I've had an epic cold for almost three weeks. I've run the gamut from soul-destroying sore throat, accompanied by chills, fatigue and the dreaded GM, followed closely on by phlegm, snot and sneezes galore, topped off with a generous helping of coughing, nose-blowing (Argh, my poor, sore, chapped nostrils!) and sleep-deprivation due to all the hacking (sorry Anthony!).

Today, I actually feel almost better. Not 100%. But almost.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you, my loyal readers, know that I am alive. And I will blog again.

Admit it, you did miss me, didn't you?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely missed you and the stories from Kookytown! I was remarking to a colleague today that I have had a runny nose every single day during September and October, and can't remember when I DIDN'T wake up with a sore throat! Clearly, for next year I need to plan a tropical trip for Fall and stay there all winter!

    ReplyDelete