Friday, November 4, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different

Here are two fun things:

(1) Girl With a Flask, over at Martinis for Breakfast (Isn't that the best blog name ever? Not to mention a perfect lifestyle?) has vowed to blog every day during November. I wish I could make the same promise, but wisely, won't. Still, it will be fun reading her recipes and witty observations about life and drinking, every day this month :)

(2) We have a dog! She's a black standard poodle and her name is Pepper. At about 13 weeks of age, she can outrun all of us except for Alex, who keeps her going in circles in the backyard when he's playing with her. And that's a good thing...13-week-old puppies sure have lots of energy! I promise to write all about the adventures of Pepper, whenever I'm not writing complaints about my mother ;) Here she is:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandwitch, thanks for the shout-out! And Pepper is beautiful! What a nice addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete