Saturday, November 19, 2011

The. Bed. AGAIN.

You know it.

She, Sally, got on me about the bed again. It's freaky.

Anyway, she's getting what she wants. We are moving her old bed back into her room. It will be too big, and she won't like it, again. But it ain't coming out. Not this time, baby.

We told her that. She (just like the last time) insisted she will want to keep the bed in there.

But she won't. I know she won't. It's too big. And I'm basing my expectation of her reaction on experience here, as you know. She'll change her mind, just like the last time, and the time before, and God only knows how many times before that, and crook her finger and want us to move it back out. Again.

Not happening. Tomorrow, I will go out and buy my daughter a new bed, so my mother can have her old one back. So Sal has to keep the bed. Once Kathleen's new bed arrives, there'll be nowhere for my mother's old bed to go, if she doesn't want to keep it in her room. Except maybe out in the trash...

This is going to get interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I think I need to make a cocktail in honour of that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve! A mixer to play musical beds by ;)

    ReplyDelete