Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mad Men

It's almost here!

If you are a Mad Men fan, you know of what I speak.

The indescribable agony of waiting for this, the new season 5, to begin, has seemed unending. But tomorrow, yes, it will finally arrive!

I can't begin to tell you how terrific, wonderful, sensational...OK, I guess I am telling you! Let me start over. I can't begin to tell you how great it was for Girl With a Flask to post a detailed and delightful guide to Mad Men, and most importantly, on HOW TO CATCH UP ON MADMEN.

That's key because it's been ages since the last season ended, due to a variety of issues centered around, what else, money.

I am going to read all about Mad Men, thanks to The Girl, because I have forgotten a lot.

But one thing I haven't forgotten, is just how great the series is. Tune in, if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I am WAY too excited about Mad Men! Is it too early to get mixing the cocktails?

    ReplyDelete