Monday, February 11, 2013

Medically Speaking...

Medical/dental appointments for which I am responsible to deliver my mother to, in the month of February, 2013 (and then get her home from, obviously):

(1) Feb. 4 - deliver mom to see her doctor for a 6-month review of all her medications.

(2) Feb. 14 -deliver her to the dentist for a filling. This follows on an appointment in January that I took her to...during which the cavity was discovered. She sees her dentist every three months for cleaning.

(3) Feb. 19 - deliver her to the podiatrist for her monthly toe nail clipping.

(4) Feb. 28 - deliver my mother back to her doctor, for memory testing. I hope I can also get her blood work done at that time, or I'll have to take her for a separate visit to get that done.

I myself have to see the dentist on Feb. 27th for an evaluation for a new retainer. I'll have to return at least two times after that, for molds and fitting.

Much of this will repeat throughout March, as you can see by the schedule she's on. Moreover, I see a doctor, along with my son Alex, at the beginning of every month, for our allergy shots. 

I am sick to death of seeing medical and dental professionals so often, which is rather ironic, don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment